Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Retail Group
£18,000 - £23,000 + benefits
This fun retail group based in Bristol is now seeking an experienced purchase ledger clerk / accounts assistant / finance assistant to join their head office finance team.
Purchase Ledger Clerk - The Role
- Inputting invoice & credit notes
- Statement reconciliations
- Checking purchase order invoices
- Processing staff cash and credit card expenses
- Answering supplier's phone calls and resolving queries in a timely manner
- Providing reports on year on year spend on suppliers to facilitate the buying team and the directors
Purchase Ledger Clerk - The Person
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to adapt positively to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and telephone.
- Good listening and questioning skills when given instructions.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Computer literate (SAGE 50, Outlook Excel, Word).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.