Credit Control / Liverpool / £18,000 - £23,000 / Excellent Benefits
Nixon Caunce Associates are working on behalf of a market leading corporation based in Liverpool city centre within easy access to public transport. We are looking to recruit experienced Credit Controller to work within their growing finance team in a role that could lead to excellent progression for the right candidate.
Key duties within this role:
- Liaise with contacts to settle account issues
- Use a variety of methods to reduce debts
- Risk assessment of the Ledger
- Produce reports when required
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous credit management experience
- Be willing to learn new skills and develop
- A strong understanding of cash collection and risk management
- Highly proficient IT skills
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
Short listing for this role NOW, apply with your CV to this job vacancy!
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please contact Steph Winterburn at Nixon Caunce Liverpool