Chartered Accountant - Newcastle - £35,000
Pin Point Recruitment are currently working with a well-known high street accountancy solutions firm. Our Client requires a full time, Chartered or Certified Accountant to provide weekly, monthly and yearly accounts from their Sage Line 50 system.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant role:
- Current experience of working within General Practice
- Significant experience of supervising audit assignments
- Preparing accounts and tax computations for SMEs
- Planning and controlling assignments
You'll have an in-depth knowledge of accounting, costing and forecasting.
I am looking to have conversations with those who have the following qualities:
- Detailed knowledge of all relevant auditing and accounting issues
- ACA/ACCA qualified with post-qualification experience and training
- Capable of working without direct supervision
- Handling the pressure of working to deadlines
Apply now to avoid missing out.
Pin Point Recruitment provide recruitment solutions for a broad range of businesses, from leading manufacturing companies employing more than 1000 staff, to startup and expanding SMEs, through to blue chip construction companies, local authority institutions and major contact centres.