INTERNAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Part-Time (Monday - Thursday)
Take home salary £20,000
Juice recruitment is delighted to offer this superb opportunity as an Account Manager. The position is working for an established distributor of industrial products and consumables, where the role will see you will take ownership of a variety of responsibilities.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager with good understanding of sales and pricing procedures. The role would ideally suit an individual with strong, confident telephone sales skills, a proven sales background and ability to learn a range of products and technical information.
The main focus of the role you will see you managing a portfolio of accounts, concentrating on a designated territory, covering the South West
Essential Skills and Experience
- Telephone based sales and account management.
- Manage and grow existing accounts.
- Confident questioning and negotiating skills.
- Build relationships with contacts to maintain existing accounts.
- Identify opportunities within existing accounts to generate growth.
- Identify new business opportunities to generate new accounts, inclusive of cold calling.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook and experience of maintaining a CRM.
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with Sales Manager, Inside Sales and Field Staff regarding appointments, territory information and customer feedback
As the ideal candidate you will be self-motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and work with initiative. Experience of selling a variety products within a distribution background is also favourable.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more, please contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today!