Job Title: Audit Manager
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham
Department: Audit and Assurance
Reporting to: Partner
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
After meeting with one of the Partners at a fantastic, Birmingham based, independent Accountancy Practice, I am very keen to speak to competent and experienced Auditors who want to join an expanding team. They are looking to grow their team from the current 65 accountants, by bringing more people into the Pensions department. The Pensions department deal with major high street brands, as well as a huge £2.8 billion pension scheme for a major nationwide brand. The Practice has an excellent reputation within the industry, which has brought a 40% increase in workload for the Pensions department.
I am looking for an Audit Senior, with excellent technical knowledge of processes and the skills to complete audit assignments, from initial client meeting, through to completion. The Audit Senior will join a high pressure Pensions Audit and Assurance team, based in Birmingham. The Audit Senior will have the confidence and ability to work little supervision and manage the expanding team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior, with fantastic progression opportunities.
Please note, there will be a requirement to stay away a couple of nights per month when visiting clients, so flexibility will be needed.
- Experience within an Audit Department (Essential)
- A high technical knowledge of Audit processes (Essential)
- Occupation Pension Scheme and/or Charity Audit experience/knowledge (Desirable)
- ACCA or ACA qualified (Desirable)
- People management experience (Desirable)
- CCH experience (Desirable)
- Good Excel, Word and Outlook knowledge
- Experience working to strict deadlines
- Client facing experience (Desirable)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
If this sounds like a role that you could be interested in, give me a call for a confidential chat, send me your latest CV by applying via Reed or send me a message via LinkedIn.