If you're interested in football, have an appetite for business development, enjoy working collaboratively and want to be part of a fast-growing content media business - then we'd love to hear from you!
Their output is a consistent stream of exclusive, authentic video content offering fans a unique insight into the lives of professional football players. They enjoy unparalleled access to the players through long term relationships built on professionalism, trust and delivery.
Their content is created by an in-house production team, edited into short and long form videos tailored to the needs of their licensing partners.
This is a business development and management role, with the candidate tasked to head up day to day the management of our commercial syndication division.
- Managing relationships with our existing content partners - mobile network operators, DCB service providers, aggregators and other digital media.
- Identifying, negotiating with and closing new mobile content partners
- Identifying and capitalizing on wider developments in the global marketplace for the monetization of our content, including with OTT channels
- Budget management
- Reporting / running weekly internal meeting
- A proven track record in business development
- Experience in dealing with the licensing of media content, specifically video
- Experience in, and a network of relationships in, the mobile sector is preferred but not essential
- A passion for football
- Experience working in a team with tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, drive and persistence combined with the discipline of reporting
- Experience in an early stage business is an advantage
This is an exciting position working at the heart of a truly unique, highly entrepreneurial media business.