A leading international bank requires a strong management accountant with extensive budgeting experience to join their central finance team. You must have a strong track record of delivering and managing large budgets within a large complex business, ideally from the financial services industry. You will also need strong communication skills to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders as well as being highly organised.
The main duties will include:
- Creation and monitoring of large budgets
- Production of monthly management reports
- Variance analysis of actual vs forecast
- Monthly production of financial forecasts
- General monthly MI reporting to various stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Hands on complex budgeting experience
- Confident with finance systems; particularly being very competent with Excel.
You will need to be available at short notice and be a qualified accountant with post qualified experience of working with budgets. Financial services experience is preferable but not essential; if you do not have FS you must have large complex company experience.