Premier Pathways - Trainee Primary Teacher - PGCE
Trainee Primary Teacher - Ealing
Do you want to be part of a new generation of outstanding Primary Teachers?
Do the tuition costs of Teacher Training courses concern you?
Are you reluctant to return to university for a year to complete a PGCE?
Then Premier Pathways could be the ideal route in to teaching for you!
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates that is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Begin the programme as a Trainee Primary Teacher at this outstanding primary school in Ealing and you will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified teacher.
*** £15,000 p.a. training salary
*** 2-year school-based teacher training programme
*** Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
*** Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
*** Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
*** No experience required
Requirements for the Trainee Primary Teacher:
• To have the drive to become an ‘Outstanding’ Primary Teacher.
• To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils.
• To be a high calibre graduate with a 2.1 degree or better.
About Premier Pathways.
The Trainee Primary Teacher will undertake a two-year Teacher Training Course in conjunction with the University of Buckingham. The course will be broken up as follows:
• The first two terms will be in a classroom support role to give you an understanding of the school and experience in class.
• The final term will include a minimum of a 50% teaching timetable.
• The second year will see the successful Trainee Primary Teacher teaching an 80% timetable.
Throughout the Course:
• The course will see the chosen Trainee Primary Teacher undertaking a combination of online study, mentor observations, university observations, 3 residential study sessions and a 3 week second placement.
All Trainee Primary Teachers will interview with the school they will be undertaking Premier Pathways through to ensure it is an environment in which you can see yourself develop.