A fantastic role has arisen within an IP firm for a patent secretary with at least 2 years’ experience, to join their thriving and growing life sciences team, supporting a handful of busy associates. This role is perfect for an existing Patent Secretary that desires a change of scenery, or an individual with Patent Secretarial experience that has taken a career break and wishes to return!
Your duties in this role would include, but would not be restricted to:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Organise busy partners diaries, manage travel arrangements, book and arrange business/client meetings
- Undertake billing duties
- Client communication tasks (via telephone and email)
- Liaise with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
The opportunity to work at this firm, along with some very progressive fee earners, doesn’t come around very often. If you are CIPA qualified - then this is an added bonus! You must be hard-working, willing to try and amend different ways of working and have a 'this will work’ approach to all tasks. Working as part of a team along with being self-sufficient is exactly what is needed from you. Due to the nature of the work you must be a competent typist (both audio and copy) and have some patent experience.
So, if you are an organised, determined go-getter with a want to succeed and be a crucial part of the fee earners role then do get in touch! Super salaries are up for negotiation, along with career development, benefits package and a great working atmosphere!
Dawn Ellmore Employment aims to respond to all applicants, however due to the number of applications received this is regrettably not always possible. If you have not received a response within three working days, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.