£18 - £25,000 (DOE)
20 days’ holiday
We are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to join our fun, exciting, family orientated team in Reigate. With the business growing, you will be responsible for helping the sales team and the Creative Director. Mainly working on large scale construction projects and Bespoke drawings but the role does vary, from attending client meetings, Networking to Trade shows.
- Producing CADS using sketch up for customers and clients
- Leasing with Fabricators and other manufactures
- Leasing with clients and customers
- CPD Presentations (Optional)
- Bespoke drawings and quotations
- Technical drawings and layout for projects
- CAD 2D +3D modelling
The ideal candidate will need to be:
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Confident on the telephone and face to face meetings
- Must be hardworking and be able to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- Must have Sketch up, AutoCAD drawing experience (Illustrator and 3D CAD would be a bonus)
- Have a brain like a sponge and can learn super-fast
- Knowledge in Architectural and Construction industry preferred by not essential
Due to the number of applications, we will only contact a candidate if successful.