Director of Information Protection & Privacy, London
Our tier one client has instructed us to assist with the recruitment of a Director of Information Protection & Privacy in London. The position is paying between £125,000 - £150,000 plus car, pension and extras.
The position sits within a robust UK cyber team with over 200 professionals in the UK alone.
The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both advisory experience and technical expertise. Within this team we provide stakeholders a full spectrum of privacy services, from ad-hoc assessments and GDPR readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and bringing real, long-lasting benefits.
The environment is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class privacy and security experts - you could become one of them or simply learn from them.
- Delivery of stakeholder engagements to a high quality, typically as part of a team, or managing small to medium size engagements
- Working with the leadership team
- Managing and starting to build stakeholder relationships
- Taking an active role in developing the privacy practice through various means such as eminence, article writing, proposition and service development.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering privacy-related engagements, including GDPR-related assessments or readiness work
- Broad range of privacy experience i.e. assessment/ auditing work, policy writing, development of training and awareness modules, digital strategy, consent management, broader information security disciplines and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong technical abilities, combined with business acumen
- Ability to think creatively to solve client needs
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent
- A perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture