IFA (self employed), leads provided
Are you an IFA looking for a source of lead generation? Do you want to spend more time out in front of clients enabling you to grow your client bank? If so this could be for you.
Our client is a nationwide, award winning firm that provides financial advice to personal and corporate clients throughout the UK. The firm has extensive experience in advising on medical professionals, teachers and other public-sector pension schemes.
They currently seek an Adviser to join the firm covering the Kings Lynn / Wisbech locations.
• Very competitive commission splits
• Vast opportunities with existing and potential clients
• A three-day residential course providing the technical and business development training you need to get up and running quickly and writing business effectively
• Support by a Business Development Executive to assist with developing your business locally
• Market-leading business processing system incorporating risk-profiling and compliance sign-off ensures you spend less time on administration and more time with clients
• An affinity group marketing programme that generates qualified client leads
• A wide range of fully-researched products and investment funds and services selected to meet the needs of your clients, enabling you to advise on all main areas of financial planning with confidence
• Business development support from an Adviser Support Team when required
For more information call Clever and speak with Tom Brown. Tom will be pleased to discuss your own situation and potentially advise other opportunities we currently have available for Level 4 qualified Financial Advisers, if applicable.