Franchise Recruitment Coordinator
Caremark is a wholly UK owned and operated home care franchise which has an established and successful UK based network.
- Supporting the Franchise Recruitment Manager to manage lead flow.
- Processing leads and adding them to the software.
- Sending out relevant information to prospects seeking Franchising opportunity.
- Follow-up leads with phone calls.
- Arranging meetings with prospects
- Monitoring Franchise sales activity and generating reports.
- Researching territory in the UK
- Monitoring our Franchise webpage and following leads.
- Active competitor’s research.
- Preparing all documents for a sales meeting at Head Office.
- Attending events and exhibitions, as needed
- Covering for Manager’s absence
- From time to time, carry out duties that may fall outside the summary of the role at the request of the Directors that are within the scope and spirit of Employment with Caremark
- A bright and ambitious Graduate/ College Leaver/ Second Jobber
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Happy to work in a process driven organization
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Sales experience (even retail) or aptitude
- Customer focussed approach
- Familiar with social media platforms and metrics
- Excellent computer skills
- Happy to work in pressurised target driven environment and achieve deadline.