EA to CEO International Development
Charity Talent are recruiting for an EA to CEO, to work for an International Development Charity.
This role is responsible for assisting the CEO in many different aspects. The post holder should be flexible, quick thinking, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. The post holder will support the CEO in a range of high profile strategic activities that are vital to the success of the organisation. This includes the production of high quality research, publications, presentations and briefings, and managing key strategic relationships on the CEO's behalf.
You will Prepare presentations and reports for the CEO in line with the their strategy. Undertake research into a range of issues as directed by the CEO, providing briefings and assessments and making appropriate recommendations. Contribute to publications with the CEO. Draft and proofread reports to ensure they meet high standards.
Lead or contribute to specific strategic projects where requested, working across the Organisation to secure inputs from others and ensure effective outcomes. Accompany the CEO to meetings with external partners and ensure effective follow up on outcomes. Develop and participate in external networks and strategic relationships, ensuring that the work and interests of the Charity are effectively represented, and attend specific meetings as required on behalf of the CEO.
- A Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. International Development, Human Rights);
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload, to multitask at and plan effectively to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to represent high profile stakeholders;
- Evidence of producing high quality research, briefings and documentation;
- Able to work independently and on own initiative, making informed and sensible judgments as well as working as part of a wider team;
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint);