Danone - Field Sales Representative - Newcastle
Field Sales Representative - Danone Waters UK
Full Time, Fixed Term contract (until end of September 2017)
Salary: £18,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Territory: Newcastle & surrounding areas
Covering Postcodes: NE 1-6, 8-13, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 25-29, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38, 39, 42, 61, 62, 63
Are you competitive, tenacious and have unstoppable energy? Do you have a unique sales technique and get a buzz from winning?
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and disciplined people to join our team to help energise the independent and convenience retailers to sky-rocket the sales of our exciting and well-known brands: Evian and Volvic. There is plenty of opportunity to impress the clients, utilising your own never-give-up style of selling.
We are looking for target driven, passionate and ambitious people to join our team as a Field Sales Representative for Danone Waters UK (Evian and Volvic).
You will be responsible for:
- Calling upon convenience independent stores within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in and transfer ordering new products and introduce promotions
Please note: This is a very physical role and will involve a lot of heavy lifting
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout the whole REL Field Marketing business
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last two consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today.