Our Client is a large international developer, with a growing presence in the London market. As the company continues to expand, particularly in London they are looking for an Architectural Assistant to help the senior architect with a number of duties.
The Role will involve the following:
- Optimising and improving the design/layouts of existing properties to provide 'better living' apartments.
- Optimising existing apartment floorplans.
- Carrying out conception and preliminary design of new apartment floorplans.
- Supporting and preparing and giving a hand in planning applications.
- Doing conception and preliminary planning for facade renovations, staircase renovations, outdoor facilities and lighting concepts.
- Developing design and equipment concepts.
- Sampling materials and new technical products.
- Delivering plans, sectional drawings and detailed drawings to support the tender process.
- Deliver CGI's for marketing and to support planning applications.
The Person MUST have a University degree in Architecture or Architectural Technology as well as RIBA part II or equivalent qualification. You will have good UK experience in producing planning and Building Regulation drawings and a good knowledge of the planning process. You will also be confident in spatial planning and residential internal configurations and have knowledge of the real estate/residential industry. Being proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop or having knowledge of Revit, ArchiCAD, Rhino is beneficial.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.