Electrical Engineer - Laundry - Field Service
Job Title - Field Service - Commercial Laundry Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer
Industry - Commercial Laundry Equipment
Salary - £33,250 (inc Scheduled overtime) + great benefits - £45k OTE
Our client is a well-established company with several divisions including Commercial Laundry. They have major clients and contacts throughout the industry, they are very well known for their low staff turnover as their engineers are well looked after and receive constant training. As a large company you will be covering a small area local to you.
They are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer, Laundry Engineer or Mechanical Engineer, you will be:-
Providing service and maintenance on Commercial Laundry Equipment - commercial and industrial washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers, rotary irons, finishing machines etc.
- Working on both single and 3 phase machinery
- Home Based looking after your local area
- Working with clients such as private hospitals, universities, hotels and NHS properties
- Reactive maintenance & fault finding
- Customer service
Experience & Skills
- Excellent electrical engineering and mechanical engineering experience is preferred
- Ideally living within SW, SM, CR, SW, W, WC, EC postcode area
- Single and 3 phase fault finding
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent basic salary £33,250 (inc Scheduled overtime) + £6,800 Achievable Bonus + Overtime - £45k OTE
- Van, PDA and specialist tool provided
- Opportunity to increase your Holiday Allowance
- Commercial gas training
- Laundry specific training provided
- Opportunity for promotion available
Electrical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer - Field Service
£33,250 (inc Scheduled overtime) + £7k Bonus + Over Time - £45k OTE
Hodfin specialises in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical