Clinical Manager (RGN/RMN) - SW London - up to £39K!
A modern nursing home situated just outside of Twickenham, SW London, is seeking a vibrant and hardworking Clinical Manager to join their team at their elderly nursing facility. This role has an attractive salary of up to £39K, and based on a permanent, full-time contract.
The home provides holistic, person-centred nursing care to up to 60 individuals with general elderly care needs, dementia, complex physical disabilities and neurodegenerative conditions including Parkinson's disease. All staff are enrolled on my client's company-specific e-learning programme, tailored to each role and regularly updated to ensure skills are of the highest standard.
As Clinical Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining high standards of nursing care to all residents and leading the reworking of strategies and quality improvements. You will work closely with care staff, nursing staff and senior management to create new developments in nursing practice, and ensure that the delivery of quality, holistic and compassionate care is always achieved. Specific clinical duties will also include medication management and administration, the creation and maintenance of care plans and regularly using strong, accurate clinical skills.
- Registered General/Mental Health Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin
- At least 2 years' experience in a Senior Nurse capacity
- Excellent clinical skills, i.e. venepuncture, PEG feeds, catheterisation etc.
- Experience in supervising direct care staff
- Nursing home experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge and good working understanding of SoVA, MCA, DoLS and other healthcare legislation
- Competitive salary of up to £39K
- NMC/DBS reimbursement
- Assistance with revalidation
- Company pension scheme
- Career development and progression tailored to your strengths/passions
- Comprehensive training, induction and relevant updates
- Refer a friend scheme
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 10 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references and clarifying any queries you may have right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy