Regional Sales Manager
Our client is seeking an outstanding and ambitious Regional Sales Manager to build on, coach and develop a sales team from the ground up. By joining the team you will be joining one of the best names in the industry at a very exciting stage in their continued growth.
With this important appointment comes the opportunity to play a crucial part of the businesses long term future, their vision is to be the prominent and leading workplace provider of facilities services. As one of the largest independent providers in the industry they have an impressive portfolio of clients ranging from managing agents, legal & financial institutions, shopping centers, exclusive brands, hotels and health clubs.
Key attributes of the individual sought:
• Overseeing and implementing sales strategy into the existing Business Development team
• Make sure that all ongoing training and coaching is achieved whilst being approachable at all times
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Plan and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Manage recruiting by identifying current market trends and ensuring the company is fulfilling their potential with new talent
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Set and monitor KPI’s / performance of the sales team
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Be an individual who can influence and lead the current team to achieve their goals
• An energetic and self-motivated character with a positive attitude, collaborative style and truly goal-oriented; examples of strong organisational skills are prerequisite.
Skills and competencies:
• Be a proven leader and able to demonstrate excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• You will be devoted to the continuous coaching element through self-development and learning
• Recognised for driving the sales process from initial enquiry through to completion
• A good understanding of selling within a contract business and a strong commercial acumen and expertise within the service lead industry.
• Be someone who can identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of the new products and competition status
• You will be located within an hour of Head Office
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH38 together with a current CV and salary package.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.