Senior Manager - Customer Marketing
I am looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Marketing to join my client who is a Telecommunications leader to lead the delivery of all in-life customer marketing communications to the mobile customer base.
My client is a telecommunications leader based in West London who is looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Marketing to drive retention and NPS.
The Senior Manager of Customer Marketing will be responsible for leading a team of Campaign and Marketing Managers to drive penetration and retention within the existing mobile base. Specifically they will:
- Be the first point of contact in the team for the daily management of all mobile in life customer communications
- Drive customer adoption of alternative services to reduce operating costs
- Create and execute best in class customer communications that deepen relationships with customers to drive revenue growth and churn reduction, and increase response and brand affinity.
- Work with Insight and Commercial Strategy teams to understand key audience opportunities for churn reduction and NPS improvement
- Utilise research, insight, propositions; targeting & segmentation to forecast the impact of customer communications and establish best practice customer communications plans.
- Control of the monthly mobile in life budget.
- Daily management of appointed agencies, printers and other partners
Senior Manager of Customer Marketing will have proven leadership, management, motivation and development of high performing teams with budgetary responsibility and ability to make a big impact; Specifically they will:
- Be a Customer channel expert with demonstrable skills in development of best in class strategies for direct marketing channels
- Have demonstrable experience in planning and developing customer CRM programmes and communication plans from data driven insights and customer segments
- Have a thorough understanding of data protection within the consumer space
- Strong experience of managing and delivering marketing creative, including working with and managing creative agencies
- Strong experience of managing a communications and media plan, and proven track record in delivery results according to target
- Marketing experience in a similar role (client or agency side) within Consumer Telecommunications
The successful candidate will be paid between £58,000 - £62,000 per annum + bonus + amazing benefits dependent on suitability.