Programme Manager - Network Development
We are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to undertake this vital role within our Development and Support team, you will be supporting the local Age UK Network and crucially managing a portfolio of training, service design and tender support programmes to enable local Age UKs to develop and excellent sustainable service.
This is a varied role and you will be part of a small and dynamic team working to implement a challenging but exciting change programme across the network, with a particular focus on supporting complex, high-value tenders.
- Lead responsibility for the successful development of certain workstreams that support the delivery of the network change programme to meet core KPIs/objectives.
- Effective management of the development and submission of complex tenders throughout its life-cycle.
- Development of effective strategies and learning resources for improving approaches to support future tenders and bids.
- Work effectively with colleagues at Age UK, local Age UK partners and other stakeholders, to develop and, drive forward workstreams and projects that support the implementation of the network change programme.
- Develop and implement business plans and project plans, in line with organisational policies and procedures, and ensure they meet external legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure activity is tracked, monitored and reported, through collection of in-depth information on service costs, outputs and outcomes.
- Demonstrable experience of submitting PQQ’s, bids and tenders and a record of success in securing contracts
- A substantial and successful track record of programme and project management delivering at all stages, ideas generation/conception, initiation, delivery and completion.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads, maintain systems, manage competing demands and work calmly and confidently under pressure.
- Strong ability to analyse issues and problems systematically
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to network and build effective working relationships and partnerships.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.