Senior Purchase Ledger & Banking Clerk
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Purchase Ledger & Banking Clerk to join their client, a fast growing company based in Bath. This is a great permanent role paying £20,000 per annum with study support.
- Post supplier direct debits from bank statements
- Match supplier invoices to relevant direct debit balances
- Management of the intergration inbox
- Action all credit balances on accounts
- Maintainance of lease invoice on the company's ledgers
- Maintainance of reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing inter-company invoices
- Receiving, coding and posting purchase invoices with a high level of accuracy
- Training and support to new team members
- Willingness to pick up ad-hoc tasks as directed by Purchase Ledger management
- Completion of credit agreements and Direct Debit mandates
- Admin duties
THE SENIOR PURCHASE LEDGER & BANKING CLERK WILL:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger experience
- Currently studying AAT or completed qualification
- Posess excellent IT skills including strong Excel
- Be confident in dealing with a high volume workload
- Ability to take the lead within the team in the absense of other senior team members
- Be a 'Go-To' person for queries within the team
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.