French speaking private PA / Accounts Assistant
On behalf of one of our investment clients, we are currently recruiting for a bilingual Private PA / Accounts Assistant with perfect fluency in French. The main purpose of the role is to provide PA, accounts and administrative support to a property manager with a vast portfolio of properties in the UK and France.
The French bilingual accounts and personal assistant will be required to deal with the accounts for a range of investment properties. This will include looking after bank and cash flow statements, money transfers, updating payments, payroll, reconciliations and some credit control.
This role requires a bright and efficient professional who has a clever & organised approach. Your administrative responsibilities will also include booking travel, producing correspondence in French & English, maintaining and developing excellent relationships with all clients, suppliers and banks.
- French to mother tongue/native standard also with fluent English
- Solid experience providing PA and administrative support is essential
- Previous experience with accounts or bookkeeping is preferred, ideally within French and English speaking working environments
- Some bookkeeping experience is desirable
- Updating spreadsheets with financial data including payroll
- Accurate, strong numeracy and excel skills (including knowledge of pivot tables)
- Completely trustworthy & discreet
- Reliable and happy to work alone as a PA in a small centrally located office
- Knowledge of AZERTY keyboard
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.