Care Home Manager position - BRISTOL
Are you looking to really make a difference and have the support you require to to enrich the lives of residents?
Our client is looking for a dedicated manager to deliver an excellent service, and lead staff to improve and maintain quality of resident care within the home. As part of a close knit team you will create a warm, lively environment for residents.
- Excellent Salary
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Convinient Location and easily accessable
Full Job Description
My client is an organisation to really believe in. The time, understanding and dedication and support that they put behind their employees makes this a place where employees want to come every day.
This organisation provides a home environment with quality facilities and highly trained staff to ensure the resident's physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met. Staff provide excellent clinical care and utilise comprehensive resources and service providers to support even the most complex of care needs. Residents are at home here and their needs are met with dignity, compassion and respect.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Excellent Support Structure
- On-site Parking
- Excellent salary, can be negotiated on experience
Support Structure: Staff Nurses on all shifts and a huge team of experienced carers..
- Registration with the UK nursing board
- 3 years management experience in a medical setting ideal nursing home
- Excellent management skills (firm but fair)
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Mentor and lead teams.
- Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines
- Committed to training and development to maximise staff opportunity
- Dedicated to delivering excellent quality care to residents
- Budget management experience
- Working knowledge of the CQC Fundamental Standards 2015
Our client is looking for someone with a determained attitude, friendly and personable with a positive outlook.
You will be:
This role calls for an experienced clinical leader with a strong nursing background. You need to be committed to improve the quality of the care within the home. You need to be forward thinking. You will be approachable and show a strong, consistent presence on the floor. You will enthusiastic, flexible and equipped to deal with all situations. You will motivational, build up positive relationships with staff and residents, and be an excellent communicator. You will be articulate and ready to respond to business needs. You must be a multitasker to meet changing daily needs.
If this sounds like your next position hit "APPLY" now.