Account Manager SaaS HCM
Account Manager required to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing Global Leader in SaaS Software solutions.
Experience within HCM, Talent Management or Recruitment software solutions is highly relevant.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing ongoing success between with multiple clients. The Account Manager will develop and implement strategic business plans which ensure success within the existing client base while developing and growing key relationships within those accounts, as well as overseeing the day to day operations.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for existing client base
- Provide value added consultative services by analyzing client's existing processes and procedures in order to offer solutions that will improve program efficiencies and increase satisfaction within the existing program
- Develop strategic relationships with key influencers within the client organization in order to better understand client business needs
- Partner with Operation Consultants to ensure operational success of relationship
- Introduce new functionality and value added software features to client in order to improve program
- Create and conduct formal service reviews for senior client management in order to drive program value
- Uncover new opportunities in order to drive revenue - partner with sales to create plan to bring new opportunities into application
- Act as key liaison between client and company to ensure that issues, projects, enhancements, and communications are being delivered in the most efficient and timely manor
- Work with the management team and peers to help improve, develop and deliver Offerings
We're Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree, and 8+ years of relevant work experience, and software account management experience.
- A strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Visio is required, as well as an ability to articulate, and a clear communication style (written &verbal).
- Individuals who are highly organized and detail-oriented, yet can work in a flexible, fast-paced environment, and have the ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to shifting priorities and demands
- We are looking for someone who is a results oriented strategic thinker that can multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced culture, and has an ability to travel 30-40% of the time.