SF Group are currently recruiting for an Industry Analyst/Economist for our client based in Coventry.
The role is based at our clients Head Office in Coventry. However, very occasional attendance at other venues with possible overnight stays, may be required.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Administer and enhance existing Market data programmes
- Monthly Sales Indicators
- Annual Remuneration survey
- Annual Key Performance Indicators Survey
- Liaise with third party market data service provider (GfK) to develop the BMBI
- Develop sector sales forecasting model and market sector report
- Produce monthly Business E-News for members
- Produce Weekly Economic Report for members
- Circulate weekly CPA notes
- Prepare market share information
- Help prepare in depth analysis of specific trading areas
- Develop IT system's comprehensive analysis of records
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- You will have a good Economics or Statistics Degree or similar academic training.
- You should have experience in data analysis and some experience of setting up data analysis and usage processes.
- Statistical analysis is key. Being able to formulate statistical models and regression analysis will be key in this role.
- Be competent in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Be a competent and methodical organiser and administrator, able to plan own workload priorities.
- Have good English literacy, communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels by phone, e mail and in person.
- Have a 'can do' attitude and be willing to be flexible and help out in a small team.
- Have an insight into the construction industry. (Desirable not essential)
The position will pay an annual salary of £18,000 - £19,000 + bonus. If you are interested in the role please apply ASAP or send your CV to