Sous Chef - New Establishment - Excellent Benefits
Strong Sous Chef Required - 40 - 48 hours per week - £k - £k includes a whole host of excellent benefits
I am currently working with an esteemed client looking to recruit a strong Sous Chef for their new establishment that has just recently opened within the last month. The establishment is a stunning waterside restaurant promoting idyllic views and seasonal mouthwatering delicasies sourced from the local area and its estate gardens and partnered productive gardens.
The establishment opened in April and seats up to 100covers with a potential extra 50 outside covers becoming available over the summer with their outside dining area.
As a Sous Chef you will be required to run the kitchen in the head chef's absence whilst also being able to be flexible when staff levels are low. You will be reporting to the Senior Sous chef and Head chef. You will have ideally experience within a similar role at a similar level for the last two years.
- You will be able to cope with working in a high pressure environment
- You will have excellent knowledge of seasonal foods and dishes
- You will have exceptional communication skills
- you will have experience of training lower level chefs and developing them further
- You will be a team player and work effectively as part of a team
- You will have a genuine love of food, a good imagination and flair for menu creation
In reward for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Generous pension scheme
- Staff benefits including free family entry to local attractions during employment.
- Discounts on retail within the associated companies
- Staff meals whilst on duty
- Excellent sociable hours with only 3 evenings a week
- Amazing opportunities for progression
If you are interested in the the above role please in the first instance send in your CV and we will be in touch.