Financial Controller £37.5-42k Redruth Permanent Full Time ref: DB3652
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join this rapidly expanding company based in Redruth. The role is offered on a full time and permanent basis. Reporting into the board the main purpose of the role will be to offer accurate and timely reporting on all aspects pertaining to the financial performance of the company.
Duties of the Financial Controller will include:
- Ensuring that the statutory responsibilities of the company are met
- Management Accounts (Periodic/ad hoc)
- Taking the lead on designing and implementing finance processes
- Improving processes that already exist
- Managing a small team
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Have experience gained within a similar role
- Have excellent systems skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be capable of managing their own workload and that of their team
- Be ambitious and forward thinking
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and to advance your accountancy career. In return you will receive an above market rate salary and work in a lively work environment. If you would like to apply for the role or to learn more please do not hesitate to send your CV to Dave Becker quoting reference DB3652.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.