Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Assistant Retail
My client is a premium lifestyle brand boasting a strong presence across the globe. Offering high quality footwear, specialist products to a discerning customer base, the brand has enjoyed great success within their industry. Now seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing B2C team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of the online marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to acquire new customers and build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare and send newsletters and promotional emails
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website content
- Benchmark competitor activity
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts (Google Analytics)
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- High competency in using Google Analytics
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
If you have the relevant experience and are a dynamic, outgoing and intuitive person, please send your CV to Sharn at Pzazz Retail
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.