Head of Training and Development
Head of Learning & Development
Salary £40 - £50k DOE + PRB
- Excellent rates of pay
- Comprehensive training
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
A background in Healthcare and Training, and Health and Social Care is essential to truly understand this exciting role. Networking, client meetings, sales generation, budget and KPI management and taking ownership of the role and the brand are just some of the skills that will ensure success in this post.
Candidates will have:
- Business management skills
- A background in the Healthcare Sector
- Ability to support and advise clients
- Ability to manage sales & training teams.
- Consultative skills
- KPI & Budget experience
- Excellent PC skills, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of CRM and other operating systems
- Ability to organise and manage your own diaries and meetings
- Provide a CQC led Training Health Check
- Ability to spend 3-4 days on the road.
Head of Learning & Development to join and lead their established sales team. Ideally candidates will have had a proven track record in delivering training, especially to the Healthcare Sector.
A dynamic, business and customer service led candidate is required to maintain established client relationships as well as seeking new sources of revenue and development.
This Bournemouth based national training company, has experience of delivering wide range of training courses in care and health & safety. Using both face to face training and e-learning, they stand out from other providers by their first-hand knowledge of the industries they work in, giving a greater understanding of the challenges associated with them for the best results for both Learners & Clients.
Full driving license holders with own transport is required for this role.
Full training and support given and all offers of employment are subject to references.
Easily commutable from Christchurch, Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset and surrounding areas