We have a great new Facilities Coordinator role on working for a TOP Financial Services company. We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator with previous experience either in Facilities or Building Management. This is a maternity cover therefore you will be immediately available.
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will be liaising with internal clients therefore it is key that you have excellent communication skills. Additionally, you will be articulate, on the ball and proactive.
Facilities tasks include:
- Liaising with internal clients, contractors and vendors to ensure that H&S and security requirements are met
- Ensure effective management of contractors and vendors
- Ensure all contract documentation is in place
- Raise purchase orders and supply invoices to Finance
- Maintain all departmental records electronically and
- Attend meetings to ensure the smooth running of service and maintenance
- Work alongside the maintenance manager to prepare monthly reports
- Work closely with health and safety
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.