Job Title: Senior Designer
Your salary: £65,000 - £70,000
Where: Central London
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Chris Moloney)
Who you'll be working for:
My client boasts one of the lowest staff turnovers in the fast paced sector of interior fit out. Offering a complete package for tenants or office occupiers, their services include Space planning, interior design, 3D modelling, Fit-out and refurbishment, Construction and project management, Furniture procurement and Technology integration. They have an extensive in-house design facility and are unique in that they cover both architectural design and mechanical & electrical services design together, which in turn allows their clients the chance to make informed decisions on design and cost at a very early stage.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Taking a client's brief, and from that producing and presenting client pitches in a competitive environment.
- Strategise within the internal project team (sales, pre con, workplace consultants, contracts) on how to approach and win projects.
- Produce and present client pitches in a very competitive environment.
- Work with the allocated Technical Designer /Architectural Technician through-out the project.
- Work closely with the Design Director and Creative Director/Creative Manager.
- To keep abreast of any design trends and changes/upgrades etc. in software necessary to be at the cutting edge of creative design development.
You must have:
- A proven track record with Design & Build experience
- Records of winning and working on projects at 20,000 sq. ft. plus
- Commercial office interior experience
- Worked on projects circa £1m plus
- Efficiency using AutoCAD, PowerPoint and Photoshop is essential
- Exposure to M-Colour and Sketch Up is desired
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or discuss any other design opportunities, please contact Chris Moloney on or apply here!