Qatalyst Global is a provider of cutting edge business events and conferences for the IoT and Cyber Security sectors. We host events across 5 continents and have a client base that includes some of world’s most recognisable brands (Google, IBM, HPE, Cisco, Kaspersky etc).
We have ambitious expansion plans and are now looking for dynamic sales professionals to join our experienced small team. We will provide extensive 3 months training programme to develop the right individuals into successful, multi-faceted sales people that will thrive in a high-paced, fun, & entrepreneurial environment.
You will be selling sponsorship packages across our international conference portfolio. This is the opportunity to kick start your career with a bang and to earn in excess of £60k in your first year.
• Sell sponsorship packages across a number of conferences and events
• Engage with senior business leaders across social media, email campaigns and phone calls
• Become embedded within the content of industry you are working within
• Work creatively with our modern CRM system to optimise your targeted sales campaigns
• Research the market and generate your own hot leads and enquiries to call
• Come to work with a smile on your face and the attitude to make it a successful day
• Hit and exceed monthly revenue targets and take home hefty commissions and bonuses.
Key Skills & Experience:
• 6-12 Months sales experience (B2B C-level sales experience preferable but not essential)
• Commercially aware with good research skills and the ability to understand complex markets
• Passionate about developments in IoT and Cyber Security space
• Self-motivated with lots of energy & enthusiasm to hit targets and make money
• Enjoy talking to C-Level industry leaders on telephone and conference calls
• Exceptionally well organised and able to manage your own diary efficiently
• Willing to learn quickly and to constantly develop your skills
• Excited by working in a fun, fast paced, small team.
• Sociable - you will be travelling the world networking at our events
• Ambitious and keen to progress career rapidly
• Extensive 3 Month Training programme
• Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support
• Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
• Negotiable Basic Salary
• Realistic 1st Year OTE - £60k+ (uncapped)
• International Travel