Business Development Executive
Do you want to work in an international company which offers great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings? We believe in rewarding hard work and have an uncapped bonus scheme which recognises both individual and team success. However the rewards are not just financial: In 2016 we promoted over 20% of their staff, so the sky's the limit!
A leading business services/business consultancy with a track record of over 40 years in the field. An international player as well as a market leader, we pride ourselves in hiring only people of the highest calibre and maintain a rigorous selection process to ensure it.
The business development executive will be responsible for:
- Managing a defined set of clients, ranging from international leaders to rapidly expanding SMEs
- Targeting clients, initially creating interest through your telephone sales skills before meeting them face to face to close the deal
- Conversing and negotiating confidently and successfully with senior decision makers in the corporate world
This role is based in Surrey and will require you to travel to visit clients across the Surrey and parts of Sussex.
To be successful in this business development executive role, you will have:
- The breadth of skills required to take a sale from 'cradle to grave'
- The speed of thought to spot angles to up-sell and cross-sell
- A high level of verbal communication skills
- Confidence approach
- An innate desire to be successful and a willingness to make the commitment that this requires as well as the resilience to deal with the inevitable bad days
- A track record of high achievement in previous roles
This role is aimed at an individual with high potential who is seeking a business that will invest in you. If you prove yourself then promotional opportunities are available.
Specific experience as a Sales Consultant is not essential but commitment and desire are.
In addition to the above you will be a team player and enjoy having fun.
Competitive basic salary + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus potential and career opportunities.