Maths Teacher - London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Maths to join a School based in East London with excellent facilities.
This position will commence in from September 2017.
The school welcome applications from both experienced teachers seeking to widen their experience or newly qualified teachers who can contribute to this outstanding department.
- Rate of pay will be based on experience.
- You will join the department of Maths and teach at Key Stage 3&4.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Effectively teach the full range of time-tabled courses in
- Plan and deliver lessons to ensure excellent learning progression takes place in all areas.
- Deliver engaging and fun lessons, which inspire pupils to challenge their own learning.
- Assess and mark work, monitor pupils' progression and raise attainment levels.
- Contribute to the development of schemes of work and subject policies as appropriate.
- Communicate appropriately and develop positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
You will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and instructors will be considered)
- Experience in teaching Maths ideally teaching up to Key Stage 3&4.
- An understanding of the curriculum and knowledge of any current issues and developments within it.
You will receive:
- An excellent career progression opportunity.
- The achievement of success by exuding a passion for learning and a driving ambition.
- We provide various, free of charge, in-house training sessions with our qualified teacher
- Optional pension scheme.
The school are looking to arrange interviews shortly.
If you are interested in this teaching position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Mitch (contact details can be found on our website) or alternatively please feel free to apply using the information provided.
Earn £150 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information.
Candidates working for us can register for CPD Financial Support.