Senior PPC Manager
The Senior PPC Manager has the overall responsibility for the performance of of our key accounts. Working closely with the PPC Director, successful candidates will help to shape the strategy and direction of our service and the accounts they manage ensuring the ongoing improvement in performance and growth across a broad reach of Paid Search platforms.
They are responsible for the ongoing & proactive communication of their own clients as well as ensuring our own internal best practises are been met.
They will work closely with all members of the PPC team to improve their skills and delivery through training and strong leadership.
We're looking for a dedicated PPC professional who is keen to progress their career to the next level.
- Overseeing the performance of their clients
- Oversee their PPC Executives, their performance, training and improvement
- Overall responsibility for client performance
- Provide a first-class service through honest, transparent and valued ongoing communication with clients
- Responsible for the retention of their clients
- Must Google AdWords Qualified in Search, Shopping, Mobile & Display
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Paid Search with a track record of demonstrable performance and client growth.
- Must be a confident and clear communicator and be prepared to 'take the bull by the horns’ with client communication.
biddible is a dedicated PPC Agency with Google Premier Partner status based in the North East of England. We are the most experienced PPC Agency in the North East and currently the fastest growing. Due to our fast growth, we are looking fill several exciting roles.
Whilst we continue to deliver excellent service and results to our clients, we're keen to continue our fun and relaxed working environment which currently offers a great career progression.