Experienced/Senior Marketing Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious candidate to join a specialist International Real Estate Consultancy with a strong and growing international client base.
Due to their continued expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Professional aspiring to become Marketing Manager to lead the marketing function for the company and eventually across the group of companies as it expands. A key component of the role will be to develop the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
Initially the role will be very hands on with all marketing activities and responsibilities which will range across online lead generation, new marketing initiatives, PPC, social media, web site management, internal communications, PR and copy writing.
Your are ultimately responsible for generating new leads and driving forward the marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter who can identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources. You will need to have a dynamic personality, be a creative thinker and be an excellent communicator.
- Take the lead in devising and implementing the long term marketing strategy for the company
- Manage the day to day marketing activities
- Develop new business for lead generation via established channels and new routes to market
- Creation and publication of all on-line marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Planning, defining and overseeing lead generation campaigns across both traditional and digital channels including PPC
- Co-ordinate and manage all email database marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of lead generation campaigns and marketing communication
- Manage the relationship between the Marketing and Sales Teams in relation to marketing campaigns
- Generating new ideas for website content and improvement, contributing to blog content
- Liaison with social media & PR agencies
- Take the lead with event planning, organising and coordination
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget and reporting to director level
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in relevant discipline or marketing qualification
- Experienced marketing background with proven record in a dynamic marketing environment
- Ideal for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive aspiring to a full management role
- Confident and dynamic personality with a strong creative outlook
- Ability to handle accurate marketing and sales data and reporting to director level with a passion for using data for strategic direction
- A strong understanding of web analytic and PPC (Google, Adwords and Linked-In)
- Very commercially aware
- A strong commercial understanding and being able to demonstrate ROI
- Good grammar and writing skills, able to highlight benefits with clarity
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Good presentation and reporting skills, verbally & visually and communicate clearly and cross-culturally
If you are ready for the challenge, and you think you can really add value to the business then please apply!
Working Hours: Mon to Fri : 0830am - 6pm