Retail Store Manager - Edinburgh - £25,000/£28,000
Retail Store Manager – Edinburgh – £25,000/£28,000
If you are an experienced retail manager, this is a great chance to join a worldwide respected, retail and restaurant brand.
This role comes highly recommended!
Salary: £25,000 / £28,000
There you can be yourself.
- It’s about delivering authentic experiences.
- Their management team is made up of passionate people that bust down barriers to get results that exceed expectations.
- If you’re into creating your place in the history of this respected group, then take a look at the opportunity listed below.
The multi-faceted leaders must possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of intellectual reasoning, a passion to deliver an exceptional atmosphere, and the ability to drive the business forward.
Managers must possess a minimum of three years of management experience in a high retail venue and the appropriate legal working documents.
Direct responsibilities include:
- P&L accountability
- Recruitment, selection, development, and retention of staff
- Retail & merchandising
- Enparalleled guest service
- Community service & public relations
- Inventory Control (food/retail cost)
Send CVs in English to Arnaud –
COREcruitment are specialists in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on + for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!