Our client, a Bath based organisation who are looking to recruit a reporting accountant to join their developing finance team in an exciting period growth. As well as responsibility for reporting for two key business lines you will have a remit to develop current MI tools and finance systems.
A key element of the role will be engaging the business and wider finance community in HQ and other subsidiaries rolling out the use of dashboard reporting, Business Objects and other tools.
The core focus of this role is;
- Accounting and reporting responsibility for two key businesses
- Production of management accounts
- Responsibility for full commentary
- Detailed performance and variance analysis developing data cubes and enhancing analytical capability
- Comprehensive summary of accounts and presentation to relevant stakeholders
- Detailed balance sheet review in line with relevant IFRS
- Production of Income Statement
Methodical, organised and able to communicate effectively within finance and the wider community, this is an excellent opportunity that could suit a recently qualified accountant looking to make their first move from practice into industry. Any experienced ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with relevant experience will also be considered for this opportunity.