Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for two KS2 Teachers for a successful primary school in Mitcham, South West London. The school is looking for dedicated teachers to join the upper KS2 team from September 2017. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment and salary in line with MPS inner London. If successful, you will be joining a school that has very recently been judged `Good` by Ofsted.
Alongside good behaviour and encouraging results, they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team. Based in the inner London borough of Merton, this two form entry, Roman Catholic primary school welcomes staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and happy to uphold the Christian ethos of the school. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. Strengths in literacy, in particular guided reading, would be a strong advantage and recent experience within upper KS2 is desirable. NQTs and overseas teachers with comparable qualifications are welcome to apply.
About the Role
- KS2 Teachers
- Two positions available in Year 5 and Year 6
- Permanent contract
- MPS/UPS inner London salary from £28,098 up to £46,829
About the School
- Large Roman Catholic primary school
- Rated `Good` by Ofsted
- Supportive senior management team
- Excellent CPD and development opportunities
- Draws upon the cultural diversity of the school to enrich the curriculum
- Excellent links to the wider community to enhance learning opportunities
- Well connected by buses, national rail and ample on-site parking available
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or equivalent curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number DXM9839.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.