Assistant Management Accountant Part-time
Assistant Management Accountant (20 hours per week)
Our client, a market leading family owned group of businesses, based on the outskirts of Exeter, are seeking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant (Part-time: 20 hours per week) to join them on a permanent basis.
You will be working under the close supervision of the Head of Finance and you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of the management accounts
- Maintain records of Prepayments and Accruals
- Produce sales reports and analysing results
- Assisting with the annual budgets and forecasts
- Monthly Reconciliations
- Ad hoc reports and analysis and presenting figures to the Financial Controller
- Assist the Head of Finance in ad hoc projects
You will need to be:
- Ideally AAT qualified or part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Have previous experience of working in a similar position
- Be able to build relationships and deal confidently with people at all levels.
- A team player