Facilities Manager - Leading Property Consultancy
A Facilities Manager is required for a market leading property consultancy to manage a multi-site and multi-client portfolio within Zones 1 & 2 in London. The role will incorporate Hard & Soft service management across a number of sites, with an office base in the city. Our client is looking for a proactive and hardworking individual who will engage and add to the company's already glowing reputation within the building industry. It is important that candidates have experience of the management of Hard & Soft services, current NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications, as well as management experience of a Service Charge Budget.
The Role Includes:
- The support and management of a multi-site & multi-client portfolio.
- The preparation and monitoring of budgets for the multiple sites.
- The promotion of the services offered by the company and supporting the sales of these services.
- The creation of performance reports and the analysis of these reports.
- The development of internal and external business relationships.
The Candidate Must:
- Have previous experience of managing on site staff.
- Have a complete understanding of Facilities Management and the role of a Facilities Manager.
- Have experience of managing Service Charge Budgets.
- Be able to display excellent management and communication skills.
- Have versatility and flexibility in order to access different sites at short notice.
- £35,000 with benefits
If you would like to find out more about this role, feel free to email Harry Stevenson at Deverell Smith.