Plumber Multi Trade Operative
Plumber Multi Trade professionals required for our Day to Day Response Maintenance Contract covering South East and South West London social housing:
Locations Covered: SE and SW Postcodes
Transport: A Fuelled Van will be provided for business use
Contract: Permanent, full time with potential `On Call’ requirements
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Successful candidates will demonstrate a solid plumbing background with social housing experience (multi trade experience would be advantageous). Each candidate will be organised and efficient in carrying out multiple calls per day, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Day to day management of workload
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and to an excellent standard
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information
- To maintain the Breyer Group corporate image and service standards
- Be able to communicate with residents Face to Face in a friendly and professional manner.
- Asbestos Awareness Training (preferred but not essential - training provided)
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving License (Essential)
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
- Solid experience in carpentry and other multi maintenance trades. This could include: tiling, plumbing, plastering etc.
- Ability to operate a PDA device
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Ability to communicate with management
- Knowledge of the London Area
A Little Bit About Us
We are an award winning Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, response maintenance, external and internal refurbishment. The Group has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional maintenance services.
With over 350 employees and 60 years’ experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors, operating from our headquarters in Romford and our network of locally based offices across London and Essex.
If you're looking to work for an organised, friendly and dedicated response maintenance team....apply today.
Competitive remuneration and fantastic career progression awaits all successful candidates.