An OFSTED rated 'Good' school in the outskirts of Plymouth is in search of an outstanding class teacher on a Full Time Permanent basis from September 2017. The school is in the heart of the community and is looking for a teacher with a strong passion for education.
The successful class teacher will:
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be a vastly effective practitioner with high expectations
- Be committed to creating a challenging, exhilarating and original learning environment
- Be dedicated to raising standards and committed to achieving the best for all pupils
- Be energetic, resilient and hard working with a encouraging nature
- Be a team player and be able to establish relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff.
This school can offer you:
- A welcoming school with solid foundations
- Children who are happy and motivated to learn
- A promise to continuing improvement and excellence
- A commitment to your own professional development.
As a Primary Teacher working with Randstad in Plymouth, you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
- Your own dedicated consultant.
If this class teacher role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact either Nicky or Josh at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. All candidates who register with Randstad Education will need relevant teaching qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us:
Contact: Josh Ware Phone: Email: