Electrically Biased HVAC Engineer - London
The company is a well established HVAC contractor based in Kent, they have been running for many years and have built up some very important clients across the industry operating all over the London and Home Counties area. They have a very low staff turnover as they are well rewarded with progression, further training and promotion.
They are recruiting for an electrically biased HVAC service engineer, you will be:-
- Covering the London and M25 area with a lot of the work being over on the West London / Middlesex side
- Providing service and maintenance on electrical HVAC equipment - fan coil units, pumps, motors, panels, heating and a/c controls, air handling units, with a small amount of install
- Working with some very high profile MOD and government premises as well as Royal residences
Skills / experience needed
- Electrical certs i.e. 17th edition, or C&G electrical
- Good service and maintenance experience on electrical HVAC equipment
- Living within travel distance to the London area - ideally the west side
- Be able to pass an enhanced DBS check to work on governmental premises
- 322-35k basic salary depending on experience
- Company van, phone, overtime, call out rota (£100 for being on call) company benefits
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.