Kennedy Pearce are recruiting a Finance Manager for one of the biggest real estate company based in the City. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a well-established organisation who are leaders in their industry, offering continuous scope for progression.
- Review the daily cashflow and weekly cash flow forecast; the weekly KPI and Trade Review report;and the weekly sales forecast
- Update the monthly Business Plan;
- Review the monthly CAPEX report;
- Prepare final P&L and rollover board pack on a monthly basis;
- Completion of Shareholders board pack;
- Ensure that the Group Statutory accounts are issued as well the doormant companies;
- Work with business managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements;Influence process change and new ways of working.
- Experience of managing a team;
- Ability to explain Financial Info;