COMCAT Commercial Catering Engineer - London / M25 area
My client is a well established commercial catering and refrigeration contractor, that cover across the south east and London area. They have built up a very good reputation within the commercial catering industry and would like to add to their growing team of engineers
As a COMCAT commercial catering service engineer you will be:-
- Working in the London, northern Home Counties and M25 area
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial catering equipment (gas and electrical)
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers, cold rooms, cellar cooling, ice machines etc.
- Service and maintenance experience on commercial catering equipment (gas and electric)
- Commercial catering gas certificates - CCCN1 or equivalent. COMCAT’s 1 and 3 as a minimum
- Good electrical background with experience working on dishwashers ideally
- Living in or around the London / M25 area
- 35-39k basic depending on experience
- Door to door travel pay
- phone, van, overtime, call out rota, 45k OTE
- 24 days holiday (also 8 bank holidays)
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.