Service Advisor - Prestige Brand
We are seeking an experienced Service Advisor with some premium brand experience for our client, a well-known and highly respected dealer group to work with their elite franchises. You will be able to demonstrate some really credible experience and working knowledge in a similar role with a passion for delivering the best customer service.
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquires on behalf of the franchise centre in a customer centric and courteous manner.
- Meet and greet customers for booking in and estimating purposes, and when cars are collected
- Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out by providing accurate quotations in line with Manufacturer and company standards.
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring all details are entered on the service workshop loading and ensure parts department is aware of customer requirements.
- Ensure adequate insurance and all prerequisites are in force for all loan vehicles and ensure accurate completion of loan vehicle agreement including customer signature. Ensuring in addition all loan vehicles are presented in a clean tidy and defect free manner.
- Manage the handover and administration of customer’s service vehicles. Explaining the works carried out on the vehicle ensuring customers fully understand and authorize.
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction in a prompt manner. Follow up in line with Company and manufacturer procedures. Continuation of total customer focus and brand customer satisfaction measures.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised delivery times are achieved. Keeping in regular communication with the customer to meet their needs and advise of any delays as soon as possible.
- Maintain and improve personal Product and Technical knowledge through information bulletins, magazines and attending training courses as agreed with the Aftersales/Service Manager.
- Present completed vehicles to the customer ensuring they are clean and presentable, advising future service or repair priorities and ensure customer satisfaction with work carried out.
- Complete customer service books and service follow-up stickers as required.
- Prepare and present invoices for payment by the customer, providing explanation of charges in full where required. Ensure that vehicles are not released without prior payment from customers unless they have a credit account facility.
- Handle payments made by customers following company policy and procedures.
- Make full use of the Dealer Management system with your own password code for that and all other applications used by the company or manufacturer.
- To comply with the FCA regulations and maintain regulated status in the advice of finance and insurance products.
- To understand your role as FCA compliant including knowing the 7 FCA Approved Persons Principles.
M4 Recruitment trading as Keene & Lord are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned. We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.