Database Developer , Database Programmer - SQL, VBA , C#
Database Developer - Database Programmer - SQL Database Developerwith the following skills VBA, C# is required by an award winning financial Servicesclient based in Guildfordpaying between £45k- £55k + bens
The Database Developer - Database Developer - Database Programmer - SQL Database Developer will join an in-house team who are responsible for defining, building maintaining and optimising my client's data solutions.
Key Responsibilities for this Database Developer are
- Analyse the data requirements for both internal and external use. Including, supporting marketing, sales and operations, information required for the Boards and management committees, risk and compliance, etc.
- Maintain and continue development of existing solutions and data hub integration.
- To create accurate and complete documentation for all databases.
- To ensure consistent and robust standard of data production and management across the business.
- Manage the implementation of agreed solutions
- Responsibility for data related projects
- Monitor on going data requirements
- Liaise with external data suppliers and providers of outsourced data systems
- Provide Ad-hoc support for data queries
The Key Skills for this Database Developer are:
- Proven data analytics experience ideally in an Operational environment
- Knowledge of Relational databases with the ability to develop and manage data analytics - SQL, VBA, C#
- Strong Excel and Access
My client are an award winning financial services client based in Guildford and are looking to reward this SQL Database Developer a salary of between £45k-£55k + Bens
If you are an experienced Database Developer who has solid SQL, VAB and C# skills looking for a new challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP.
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.