Anti Financial Crime Lead Business Analysts
2 Anti Financial Crime Lead Business Analysts are required to join the Anti Financial Crime (AFC) Technology Strategy area of a global investment bank, which oversees and coordinates the overall strategy and business design and implementation of technology-related change for the AFC organisation.
The key responsibilities of these roles are as follows:
- Acting as the Business Analyst for all technology-related AFC programs
- Supporting AFC management and business functions for technology-related matters
- Authoring business requirements documents for AFC technology programs and projects
- Monitoring and reviewing progress and output of AFC technology projects
- Designing test cases and test plans for user acceptance testing of applications
You will have considerable experience of working within Anti Financial Crime and Compliance business and technology areas and possess detailed banking product knowledge. You will ideally have previous experience as a Business Analyst, from requirement gathering and documentation through to User Acceptance Testing. Strong communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.